Sunday, August 24, 2008

~We Got Married~ August 24,2008

So apparently there's WGM today!!! WHOOOOO
Too bad my laptop chose to breakdown yesterday
and clubbox doesn't work on the computer I'm on.
I'm trying to download it right now so we'll see what happens..
damn my old laptop T-T
I have school tomorrow to so even if it did download the recap will be late..
anyways visit back Monday night or Tuesday evening
it hopefullly will be up by then
<3 GTS

------August 27,2008--------------
STILL NOT WORKING AHHHHHH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill wait your summary patiently...
...

fighting

Anonymous said...

waiting patiently

Anonymous said...

AHHH
im so anxious!
lol ive been checking every hour or something like that

Anonymous said...

still none?

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!